Thursday, March 26, 2015

Tea with a friend

I love to send cards to brighten up someone's day. This is a fun little bit that I made from Saturated Canary called Tea and a Book.

I sent this card to a dear friend of mine that seemed like she could use a moment for herself. :) She lives a few states away and one of our favorite things to do is to sit and chat once in a while with a pot of tea and relax for a bit and catch up.

This is colored with Copics.

Since I decided to send this with a book I made a bookmark as well. The card is a double pocked card and was sooo much easier than I thought it would be.

To make the bookmark I just layered a piece of paper and stamped it with a saying that I liked.

 
To make the Teabag holder I used Tim Holtz tag die and folded it in half.
 

Add ribbon so it's easier to pull from the card:)

Here's a close up :) Sorry to say I lost the paper that I wrote the color combos on!!
 
 
Thank you so much for taking a look! Please feel free to comment, it means a lot to me!

 photo Post-stamp_zps8daebe52.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment