Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Dreamboat

This was a harder digi for me :) Though I adore her! Awake in a Purple Dream by Ching-Chou Kuik. I have been holding off from coloring this since I wasn't quite sure as to how I was going to color her :) While sitting in my yard I saw a blue and green humming bird with a golden chest and decided to use that as my palate. Funny enough though I decided to show my finished piece to a friend that lives about three states away, and she mentioned that she hadn't seen any humming birds with those colors. I searched the web and found how much variance there are regionally for different species so I will definitely be doing this again in many, many colors :)  
 
This was done in Copic Markers.
 
Blue: B99, B29, B24, B22
Green: BG49, YG06, YG03
Red: R59, R29, R24, R22
Orange: E71, E33, E31
 
 
Thank you for taking a look!!

 
 
 
 photo Post-stamp_zps8daebe52.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment