Tuesday, February 10, 2015

My aim is true

This is a special card that I made for my husband for Valentine's Day but I wanted to share it early and hope that he doesn't see it :)

She is called Honor, by Saturated Canary. I wanted to do a super simple color for the card so I could accent the image more. The roses are handmade by me and I used one of my new favorite Stampin' Up! Stamps :)

She is colored with Copic Markers but the background is Distress inks- Salty Ocean and whatever was on my stamp pad prior to... I forgot to clean it lol

Front of the Card


Hair: E18, E15, Y23, YR21
Dress: BG99, BG96, BG93
Grass: G46, G43, G00
Gloves: E43, E42, E41, E40
Wood: E79, E57, E35, E33


As always thank you for stopping by!


 photo Post-stamp_zps8daebe52.jpg
 

2 comments:

  1. Love this!! Love how you kept the card white, it really makes the image pop!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 I was worried a bit at first lol

      Delete