Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Marie Antoinette Dollie

This is a newer digi from Ching-Chou Kuik's Dollie Collection called Marie Antoinette. She was an absolute blast to color and I love love love all of her ribbons and her dress :) This is my Facebook Design Team Project for this week and I was super excited to share.

This is a Tunnel card and there are three layers. I got the idea from this pin I saw on Pinterest Here. I did mine a little bit different. I wish I would have taken photos as I went but here is my finished card.

Here is a front view of the card.
 
 

 I tried to take a few photos from different angles so it was easier to see :)





 
 
Wing: B000, B0000-RV00, RV000
Eyes: B28, B05
Dress: B99, B97, B95, B93, B91- E55, E53, E51, E50
Rose/Lips: R89, R59, R37, R24
Hair: C7, C5, C3
 
Thank you for taking a look and as always thank you in advance for your comments. Please feel free to follow me!
 
 
 photo Post-stamp_zps8daebe52.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment