Thursday, April 2, 2015

My first Mixed-media piece!

Ever since I started paper crafting I have been seeing so many beautiful mixed-media canvas projects. I just love the way they look, so I decided to pick up some supplies and try my hand at it :) I used Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays but I'm not really sure as to what ended up on the canvas since I somewhat got lost in the moment! lol :)

The image I used is called Sakura and is by my favorite artist Ching-Chou Kuik. I colored the image with Copics. The stamp I used says, "Out of limitations comes CREATIVITY"

I liked the idea of the stamp since I ended up making my own texture paste :) Sorry for the poor photo, the canvas didn't fit in my light box :( I will try to develop a better solution down the road. :)




Thank you so much for stopping by!! :)


 photo Post-stamp_zps8daebe52.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment